Friday 15 May 2015

BLEACH London Hair Colours



We all know that "crazy" hair colour is the thing these days. And there are many, many products who do just that. But since i am not one for deciding on one thing, and to be fair... not one to want to have the colour for a long time... i figured i would give Bleach London a try.

My hair isn't the lightest as i have highlights and lowlights, so i don't expect the best result at all. But i figured why not have a little fun.

They promise that this washes out after a few washes, so i got nothing to loose, right.

I opted for their white toner to get my blonde a little... erm... blonder?! (yeah i am so clever haha) And then came the decision to decide for a colour and that was soooo hard. They offer a great colour range.


I opted for Violet Skies, Bruised Violet and Washed up Mermaid (who doesn't want to be a Mermaid)...  I don't think that i will be mixing these or anything.... so i will decide on the day. Should be fun.

These products are very inexpensive. I bought them in Boots and the White Toner was just under €10 and the colours itself were €6,69, if i remember that right.

I haven't tried them yet and as i said, my hair isn't the lightest so i am not expecting wonders here but it should be interesting for sure. I will report back with pictures.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Closer 2 Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada