Monday 13 July 2015

Bioderma Sensibio AR BB Cream - Review



I am absolutely in love with this BB Cream. Obsessed might even be the correct word. It is EVERYTHING.

Okay let me explain why i love it so much. I have some redness around my nose and my cheeks. I usually have to layer my foundation there or use a corrector to cover it. Yes that is a hassle to say the least.

This is where this BB Cream succeeds on all levels. It covers/corrects it with one very thin layer. I was shocked. It really evens out my skin tone unlike any other BB Cream i have tried.

I would describe the consistency as creamy, it does feel like a day cream when you get it out of the tube. I tend to apply this with my fingers, there is nothing wrong with that and it blends beautifully on the skin. Covers all the areas i need to cover and moisturizes the little dry patches i have without adding any moisture to my face. So there is no shiny face going on. If anything, it gives a nice, healthy and dewy finish. I set it with a tiny bit of powder but i don't think that it really needs it.

The only negative i have is, i wish it came in more shades. I have light and it seems very dark for the Irish skin. I can get away with it because i use a small amount and rub it in well but i think that very light skinned people might have a problem.

Over all, i love this and it has quickly turned into my go-to summer foundation. It is definitely a product i wouldn't want to miss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Closer 2 Beauty Copyright © 2009 Cosmetic Girl Designed by Ipietoon | In Collaboration with FIFA
Girl Illustration Copyrighted to Dapino Colada